Thursday, July 21, 2005

you wanna fight?

So I'll fight anyone who says I don't have the most beautiful new neice in the world. Colorado was the best part of my trip so far. I got to see my sister Gwenn, my brother in law Jeff, and my brand new neice Amber. She is nothing but cuddles, smiles, and love. No wonder I left Colorado 2 hours late.

Yesterday I rode all day through some of the scariest weather. The winds were so strong, and the rain so gusty, I was being pushed off the road. I made it to Topeka around 11, and crashed for the night

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mitch. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your family and your trip. Take care and ride safely.

Lee

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Uncle Mitch! I'm just a baby & already on a blog, whatever that means! I loved meeting you-you are such a fun Uncle. You made me smile a lot! Mommy & Daddy will send you the pictures from your visit. They had a great time with you too! Can't wait to see you again soon-I wuv you! X O X O Love, your new baby niece Amber Fallon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home